The Scarlet Knights Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) welcomes applicants to join!
Applicants are required to…
- Submit an application
- Attend a group interview process
- Maintain a 2.75 GPA
By having these key components, you are demonstrating outstanding leadership, service, and dedication to Rutgers University.
If there are any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to email@example.com. We look forward to reading your applications!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on applying to NRHH.
If you are selected to join our organization, active membership requires…
- Maintenance of a 2.75 GPA upon induction
- 6 Diamond Dollars per semester (our involvement points system)
- Enrollment into Rutgers University and a Rutgers Residence Hall for at least one semester
- Commitment to bi-weekly General Assembly meetings and NRHH sponsored events.
If you have questions about active membership, email our Director of Alumni Relations: email@example.com
The opportunities that come from selection include service and recognition projects partnering with organizations like The American Red Cross, Women Aware, The Letter Project, and many more. Additionally, members are awarded diamond dollars for their participation, with the opportunity to earn blue and white honor cords for graduation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.