The Scarlet Knight’s Chapter of NRHH has an Active Membership capacity of 160 graduate and undergraduate students. Membership in the Scarlet Knight’s Chapter of NRHH is based on the following criteria as per the Constitution:
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 based on the university’s 4.0 scale by the end of the previous long semester
- Be a current resident who plans to reside in a university residence hall for at least one semester, following application for membership (excluding summer sessions), and is working to complete a degree at Rutgers University- New Brunswick.
- Have lived in the residence halls for at least one semester prior to induction
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, service, and dedication to the Scarlet Knight’s Chapter of NRHH Rutgers-New Brunswick
- Show significant interest in NRHH which meets membership criterion established by the Membership Selection Committee, executive board of this chapter of NRHH, and/or the General Assembly
- Commit to attend general assembly meetings, NRHH sponsored events and committee meetings as held.
- Have made a positive impact within the residence halls
The NRHH application and reference form are located in the “Membership” Drop-down tab.